Victoria Woods is the founder and CEO of ChappelWood Financial Services. ChappelWood has been helping clients both in Oklahoma and nationwide reach their financial goals for more than 25 years.
A successful entrepreneur and investor, Woods mixes wit and wisdom as she shares practical, easy-to-understand advice on the world of finance in her book, speaking engagements, radio program and Web site. With years of experience in sales, sales training, professional speaking and business management, Woods brings a unique perspective to all she undertakes. Her training, experience and knowledge propelled her career to impressive heights, earning her numerous awards and honors.
- "It’s All About the $Money, Honey!" is Woods’ first book
- Visionary & Founder of the 84 acre Financial District of Oklahoma
- Successful lobbyist for mandatory Financial Literacy in Oklahoma
- Numerous awards for Innovator/Woman/Business of the Year from prestigious Women’s organizations, Governor and President
- Recently appeared on the Today Show to give financial advice to those nearing retirement.
- Most recently gave Keynote address to
- Dell Computers
- Oklahoma State University
- American Heart Association’s "Go Red For Women".